Last updated July 6, 2021
- Information We CollectWe have constructed the Site so that you may review information about our business and technology, without revealing your identity or volunteering any personally identifying information. If you choose to contact us, request information, inquire about a project, apply for a job or subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you, such as that indicated below, and may automatically add you to our newsletter, and this information may be combined, to provide you with information you request and to ensure that we maintain complete, current and accurate personal information.In order to receive information from the Site or apply for a job with us, you may be required to provide us with certain information, including, for example, your name, e-mail address, phone number, your company name, and background information required to apply for a job. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible for us to provide you with the requested information or evaluate your job application.
- Automatic CollectionWe, our service providers, and our third-party partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Site, including:Online activity data, such as the date/time, pages you viewed/used, how much time you spent on a specific page/screen, searches you performed, and other information about your activity or navigation while using the Site.
Device data, such as unique device identifier, MAC address, hardware model, or browser type.
Location data, such as IP address, city/state, or network information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. The following cookies and similar technologies may be used to facilitate automatic data collection:
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Site or certain portions of it may not work properly.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary: cookies required for access to the Site and core functionality of the Site.
- Behavior and analytics: cookies used to gather behavioral information through the Site; provide customized content and recommendations; and analytics.
- Marketing: cookies that are used to deliver relevant advertising.
We use “web beacons”, also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs” to track when some of our emails are accessed or opened or when certain content is viewed or clicked. The statistics from web beacons help us understand which marketing campaigns are successful and who is interested in our technology; over time, this helps us calibrate and improve our results so we are sending the most interesting content to the most interested people.
We use “Google Analytics”. We also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and demographics on our Site. This analytics data is not tied to any personal information other than location data. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track Signals. Your browser may have choices or settings which enable you to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites. Our Site do not support Do Not Track requests at this time.
Consent and Legitimate Interests in Processing
- Use of Information We Collect
We may use PII or aggregate and/or de-identified data about Users (“Aggregate Information,” or “AI”) for various purposes, including:
- responding to questions and comments from Users;
- enabling Users to receive newsletters, updates, and other materials related to us;
- recruiting and evaluating job applicants;
- monitoring and analyzing the Site (including, but not limited to, measuring Users’ interest in, and use of, various areas of the Site);
- improving the functionality, design and quality of the Site;
- performing the technical administration of the Site;
- investigating cases of suspected abuse or fraud;
- preparing statistical and other summary analyses of our Users’ behavior; and
- any other purpose that we determine at our discretion is related to the use, advertising, marketing, promotion or other of our, or the Site’s legitimate purposes
(Collectively, “Our Purposes”).
Information You Provide Through the Site
We do not collect or maintain PII for resale purposes or share your information with any other company or organization, except as indicated herein or to the extent such other company or organization is acting as our agent for purposes of communicating with you by mail, e-mail, or otherwise. In addition, we will not send promotional materials to Users who specifically indicate that they do not wish to receive such messages.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our carefully selected vendors, third party service providers, JV partners and agents where it is necessary for Our Purposes. These parties may include web analytics service providers, such as Google Analytics for web analysis purposes.We will provide these companies only with the information they need to deliver the service we have requested, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.We may also share PII when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may, without providing notice to you, disclose any information about Users, including PII, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties where we are required to do so by law, including, but not limited to, in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also, without providing notice to you, disclose PII in response to a request by a law enforcement agency or other public agency or if we believe such disclosure may prevent or mitigate the threat of crime or harm to Users or others, facilitate an investigation related to a User’s safety or public safety, protect the security or integrity of our Site, or enable us to take precautions against liability.
- Maintain the security of our Site.
Service providers and other third parties
We may also share PII with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Processing the data collected through the Site is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes related to Our Purposes. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the operation of the Site, and to perform services related to administration of the Site (including, but not limited to, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration and legal services). These third parties have access to Users’ PII and other personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf. We may share AI, and reports based on AI, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes, or to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. No such AI that we provide to third parties will contain PII.
In connection with a sale of all or part of our operations, or sale or transfer of assets, or a merger, reorganization, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer PII to a third party as part of the transaction, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Your Privacy Choices
If a User becomes aware that PII we maintain about them is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, irrelevant or out of date, or if an individual would like to access, update or review their information, the individual is solely responsible for updating such information, and may do so by contacting us using the contact information below. We will attempt to provide the requested information or make requested changes to the extent allowable by applicable privacy laws. In any event, we will respond to you as soon as reasonably possible to advise you of the outcome of your request. You may request the removal of previously provided PII at any time using the contact information below. The deletion of such data, however, may affect our ability to provide you with our services. We reserve the right to verify the identity of any person making an opt-out or correct/update request but shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests. You may update your PII, communications preferences, or opt out from receiving promotional materials at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.>
We retain PII for the period necessary to fulfil Our Purposes. In some cases, we retain PII for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Please note that any information you share with us via email or via the internet is not completely secure. We take reasonable steps to protect the PII provided via the Site from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, however, no internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Due to the nature of the internet, there is a possibility that unsecured (unencrypted) email or internet transmissions could be intercepted and read by third parties. We assume no responsibility for interception of confidential information or personal information that you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message or other internet transmission to and from the Site. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site, e-mail or via another internet transmission.You acknowledge and accept that, despite our efforts, there may be times or situations when your PII is inadvertently disclosed by us or by a third party to whom we have disclosed your PII. You hereby accept that risk and waive any and all claims, causes of action, damages and liability against us in the event of such inadvertent or negligent disclosure of PII.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Your Choices and Opt-Outs
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. You can opt out of our marketing emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing messages.Please note that it may take up to sixty (60) days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make a request. However, we may inform you via email of extending such period from time to time.
- Cross Border Transfers
Depending on the country from which you access our Site, your communications may result in the transfer of your PII across national borders. Our servers or offices may be located in countries other than the country from which you access the Site, also resulting in the transfer of your PII across international borders. You acknowledge and agree that your PII may be transferred from your then current location to our offices and servers and to those of our affiliates, agents, and service providers located in the United States and in other countries. The United States and such other countries may not have the same level of data protection as those that apply in the jurisdiction where you live.
- Important Information For EU Residents
The personal information mentioned in the section entitled “Information We Collect” above details the Personal Data we collect from you.
The “Use of Information We Collect” section above explains how we use your Personal Data.
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a valid legal reason for doing so, including your consent, contractual necessity, and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interests of others.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you is being provided to Eco Wave Power in the United States and you authorize Eco Wave Power to transfer, store, and process your information to and in United States (and possibly other countries).
- Opt Out. You may opt out of marketing communications or otherwise object to the disclosure of your Personal Data for other purposes.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Data we have about you in our systems.
- Update. You can log into your account and update your Personal Data or you can ask us to correct or supplement any Personal Data you believe is incorrect.
- Delete. You can ask us to remove some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Right to File Complaint. You have the right to file a complaint about our handling of your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. Where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How to exercise your rights. You may exercise your privacy rights described above by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing to us at the address below. We reserve the right to confirm your EEA address and will need to confirm your identity to process your requests. As part of this process, government identification may be required.
- Other Terms and Conditions
Eco Wave Power Ltd.
52 Derech Menachem Begin St.
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6713701,