Today, the annual general meeting of 2021 was held in Eco Wave Power Global Ab (publ) (“EWPG”). Below is a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the company’s website www.ecowavepower.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and balance sheet as well as the consolidated profit and loss statement and consolidated balance sheet included in the annual report;
- that the company’s accumulated profits should be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year 2020;
- to grant the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2020;
- that the board of directors shall consist of four (4) ordinary members without deputy members for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting. Furthermore, it was resolved that a registered accounting firm should be elected as auditor;
- that the fees payable to the board of directors for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 700,000 out of which SEK 300,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 200,000 to each of the ordinary members. It was further resolved that no board fee shall be paid to Inna Braverman;
- that the company’s auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved quotes and invoices;
- to re-elect Mats Andersson, Elias Jacobson, David Leb and Inna Braverman as ordinary board members for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting. The meeting also resolved to re-elect Mats Andersson as chairman of the board of directors until the end of the next annual general meeting. Further, the auditing firm Ernst & Young was re-elected as auditor for the company until the end of the next annual general meeting. It was further noted that Nils Andreas Nyberg will continue as auditor-in-charge;
- upon an authorisation for the board of directors to increase the share capital in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal.
For more information
Tel: +46 (0)8 420 026 94
Eco Wave Power Global AB (publ) in brief
EWPG is a Swedish company founded in Tel Aviv, Israel, 2011, which develops a patented, smart and cost efficient technology to extract green energy from waves. EWPG is the only company in the field of wave energy that owns and operate a wave energy array, which is connected to the grid in accordance with a Power Purchase Agreement, PPA. EWPG’s (ticker ECOWVE) share is listed on Nasdaq First North in Stockholm.
EWPG’s certified advisor is FNCA (+46 8-528 00 399, email@example.com).
This information was provided, for publication by the above contact person at 14:30 CET on June 23, 2021.